We, the management and staff at Treated Timber Products consistently strive to meet customer requirements in the most cost effective manner. We do this by:
- Only accepting orders within our capacity.
- Adhering to a Quality Management System, which complies with ISO 9001:2000 and by continuously measuring and improving the effectiveness of this Quality Management System.
- Employing local people and developing their skills through constant training. This policy of human resources development has enabled Treated Timber Products to enhance our employees potential, giving them the necessary skills to enable growth into managerial positions.
- Supporting and developing suppliers who are committed to quality improvement.
- Continually striving to reduce waste and our impact on the environment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is a top priority for all employees.
- Investing in state of the art technology.
- Leading in quality and excellence throughout our product range.
- Only sourcing commercial, sustainably grown timber from our own plantations and private growers. Using genetically developed Eucalyptus and Pine strains and clones to meet specifications exceeding World Standards.